Monday, August 23, 2010

Poolside BBQ and Bowling Night

The official orientation program starts tomorrow, and basically since I arrived until today, I've been doing some pre-orientation activities. They are nice but I really can't wait for the classes to start. It's been a semester that I haven't touched any book to do homework; let's see if I can still remember how to take integrals or do an energy balance.

Anyways, pictures speak more than a thousand words, so here are some more pictures from one of the pre-orientation events.

We had a barbecue event by the poolside at the sports club on Friday night. There was some cool breeze, but the humidity was still really high. Most people just tried to finish their food A.S.A.P. then run inside for the comfort of the AC.

This was the table set up.

Pretty fancy for a poolside bbq, don't you think? There were lots and lots of food and drinks, buffet style.

Here's a shot of the food. Unfortunately, I'm not so artistic with my food arrangement.

After finishing our food, everyone came inside to the sports club to play bowling.

For that night, we could play bowling for free. Normally, a game of bowling costs 2SR, and shoe rental is 3SR. Or the other way around? Anyway... still, those are some pretty reasonable prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment